Thursday, June 11, 2009

Time to get crafty with a new craft tray




Check out the deal of the day today: Craft Tray
Retail: $7.95
Free with the purchase of one stamp set
This deal can be found on my website through 9 AM Central Time tomorrow or while supplies last.

I looked for an example of artwork that I used this nifty tray with. I found this layout, Panning for Gold, where I embossed the gold lettering and images. I love to use my tray for embossing, due to the funnel at the end which makes clean up a snap. I included close-up pictures of the embossing. I love to emboss and my tray sure comes in handy for this!

Supplies used for layout:

Sarsaparilla Level 2 paper pack, Delightful Alphabet, Out West, Gold Embossing Powder, Craft Tray, Craft Heater, Cocoa Grosgrain Ribbon, Six Pocket Photo Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment