Thursday, June 11, 2009

Great Goodies Box is Here!

I was so excited to see what my mystery box contained...and it's finally here! I had hoped for some great goodies that I didn't already have and I wasn't disappointed. Here's the list of what was in my box:
Abudance Level 1 paper packet (loved this paper for fall themed scrapbooking)
Magic Memories Scrapbooking Kit (contains everything for a double page layout for each of the 12 months of the year)
Autumn Terracotta designer ribbon rounds (yippee...I had just used some of mine all up!)
Cranberry Accessories
Dimensional Elements Basic Shapes
Birthday Script Stamp Set
Fluttering Frames Stamp Set
Floral Elements Stamp Set
I added it all up and were I to buy all of these goodies at retail cost, I would spend a grand total of $128.41. I only spent $68. Pretty good deal if you ask me.
Check back tomorrow...I plan to do some creating with my goodies tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment