Thursday, June 11, 2009

Some recent projects

























Good morning! I finished up my layout from my most recent Cherish Club (added my embellishments) and made a Father's Day card for my awesome hubby from our kids. Anyone who knows Eric will know how appropriate this card truly is for him. The card was created by fellow consultant Jennie Hilligus, who was kind enough to share her pattern. Thanks so much Jennie. The layout is Puzzle Junkie from the Cherish book. Hope you enjoy! I will post later when I get my Great Goodies Box #1.
Layout: Cherish, Animal Cookies Level 2 paper pack, Childhood, Foam Die Cut Numbers, Clear Inspiration Acrylic Accents Tags, Cricut Lyrical Letters
Card: Pattern by Jennie Hilligus, Moon Doggie Level 2 paper pack, Extreme Happiness, Natural Hemp

No comments:

Post a Comment