Sunday, February 1, 2015

Welcome February and A Happy Hello!

It's hard to believe it's already February! 
Where did January go?

With the start of a new month, we have the start of a new constant campaign, as well as a new SOTM.


Here's something I created with the February Stamp of the Month (SOTM): A Happy Hello and using a technique from the class that I am taking over at Online Card Classes.



This card was created using a mask to mask diagonal lines.  I just used a straight piece of post it masking tape and sponged some slate ink onto my card off that mask.

I then stamped out the flowers from A Happy Hello in Gypsy and Thistle inks.
I then cut them out and arranged them onto my card front.

I heat embossed the sentiment in white Ranger embossing powder.
I then cut out the sentiment and tucked it behind the flowers.

As a finishing touch, I added 3 bitty sparkles.

I loved playing with technique and had fun combining the flower stamps in this set to create this fun card.

And here is what the SOTM: A Happy Hello looks like.


You can only buy A Happy Hello in the month of February.
You can purchase it for $17.95 or spend $50 and purchase it for only $5.

And for the February Constant Campaign: 

Album Allure


Buy one album and get one half off.

You can't beat that deal.

I absolutely love our new albums.

You can shop my website anytime, day or night.

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon for more creations and creativity!
~Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment