Sunday, October 26, 2014

Artfully Sent: Candy Corn Kisses Card



It has all sorts of cards and PL cards on it.  This PL card was actually cut down from a card.
I cut it as a card with our Black CS and then just cut it down PL sized (4x6).
I backed it with strips of White Daisy CS (which also comes with the Artfully Sent Cartridge), Sunset CS and Honey CS.

I absolutely love this card and love that I could adapt this cut to fit in my PL album.

Be sure to shop on my website at http://amymcvey.ctmh.com for the full selection of CTMH products.  Buy $50 or more worth of product and be sure to pick up our wonderful Stamp of the Month: Home for the Holidays for only $5!

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!  Stop by again for more projects made with this fabulous cartridge!

~Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment