Saturday, May 3, 2014

Free to Be Me Paper Promotion for National Scrapbooking Day!

Good morning!
Do you have big plans for National Scrapbooking Day?

I plan on spending some of today outside on this gorgeous day and definitely plan to do some Project Life Scrapbooking later.

I wanted to share with you a fabulous promotion for the month of May.


Place a $50 order and receive this exclusive Free to Be Me paper pack for only $5!

Aren't these papers gorgeous?!?

And you also qualify for the Stamp of the Month for only $5 also.


What a fabulous deal!

Be sure to shop my website now to take advantage of this incredible deal, only available in the month of May.

Have a happy and crafty National Scrapbooking Day and thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to check back and see what I crafted with my Free to Be Me paper pack.
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment