Sunday, February 10, 2013

Week 6 Project Life with Cobalt Core Kit by BH and Printed in Studio J

Good morning!

This morning, I was able to complete my Week 6 layout and inserts and get them printed through 
Studio J (using the No Limits layout) and the wonderful promo going on.

I wanted to use the Cobalt Digital Kit for my pictures this week, so that they would still be PL style and match my other weeks.

I blurred out my daughter's friend and some journaling for privacy, but this gives you an idea of what my
Week 6 looked like.
This is a screen shot from my Studio J.

The Superbowl Journaling Card is a freebie from Melanie Britt.

And here's the digital copy of my insert for the week.  Front, then back.  
They are smaller than a normal 12x12 so I just put them on a blank 12x12 in photoshop before sending them to Studio J (no limits).
When I receive them, I will trim them down and then cut my page protector and sew the side of it closed.
Then that insert will go between my Week 6 pages.
(I will be sure to post them when I get them in my album so you can see how it looks)

I will also be adding more QR codes for videos from our sledding adventures.

The front insert also used a journaling card from Peppermint Creative (the snowflake journaling card).
It's a layered card and you add your own paper behind it.
(Which is how it has a paper from the Cobalt Core Kit)


I am really loving getting our everyday memories scrapped as soon as they happen and being able to say that I have 2013 all caught up.

Here's a couple of traditional Studio J layouts that I did while I was playing in Studio J this weekend.

Later Sk8r birthday layout



Studio J kit: True Friend (perfect for pet pictures)


Remember, even if you are ordering in Studio J, you can still join a gathering.  In the month of February, if my total for my gathering named February Customer Orders hits $150 or higher, 
I will be drawing names from everyone that placed an order
in that gathering for a free stamp set of your choice (sizes A-D).


And don't forget that Studio J layouts are just $5 each in the month of February!

Thanks for looking and have a crafty day!
~Amy

Products Used:












No comments:

Post a Comment