Sunday, February 3, 2013

Week 5 (mostly CTMH product)

Here's my Week 5 of the  2013 album.
I used the For Always paper (text and chevron black and white) and Slate Polka Dot Washi, along with White Daisy cardstock for my cards.
When I misted my Studio Calico Chevron Mask and wood veneers, 
I used the CTMH misters, Cranberry reinker and a touch of CTMH Pearl Paint
(although it's hard to see the shimmer)


Other supplies (not CTMH)

Studio Calico: Chevron Mask and Heyday Wood Veneers
The tag in upper middle photo on right side and the circle tag on the lower middle right side photos are from the Studio Calico Bright Ideas Class 

Freckled Fawn: Black and Grey diagonal stripe washi (I believe that's where I got it.)

Martha Stewart Office Labels (found at Staples...red and white labels)

Etsy: Week digital stamp

Thanks for looking and have a crafty day!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment