Thursday, October 6, 2011

So Grateful Card

I’ve had such a busy week that when I finally got a chance to get crafty tonight, my mind was not in a creative place.  So I used the opportunity to “case” the Thanksgiving card from the Idea Book on page 66.  Mine is slightly different, but not enough that it is really noticeable.
So here is my cased card:
untitled-3
Supplies used (all Close to My Heart):
  • Wishes (Sentiment Secured)
  • Grey Wool CS
  • Olive CS
  • Colonial White CS
  • Mischief Paper Pack
  • Grey Wool ink
  • Olive ink
  • Sunset ink
  • Sunflower ink
  • Olive Mini-Medleys
  • So Grateful Stamp Set
  • 3D Foam Tape
I absolutely love this stamp set and can’t wait to be in creative mood and really play with it.
I hope you enjoyed my cased card and I hope to be more creative in the upcoming days!
~Amy

2 comments:

  1. How did you distress the edges of the green cardstock?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the pad to paper technique. I just ran the edge of my ink pad along the edge of my paper.

    Hope that helps.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete