Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mischief Workshop on the Go

Just a reminder that I will be holding the Mischief workshop Monday evening, in my studio. 
I thought I loved this layout before I started it, but I had a lot of fun putting it together and love it so much more now that I have it done and with my pictures on it.  All I have left is journaling, but I wanted to be sure to post it today.
These pictures are from last Halloween and that was the only year that my kids went with a theme and both followed it in their costume choices.  My son isn’t dressing up this year, so I am so glad that they decided to do this last year.  My son was Harry Potter and my daughter was Hermione Granger.  We had so much fun taking these pictures and every time I look back on them, I smile!
mischief wotg-2
I hope to see you there for a little bit of Mischief!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment