Saturday, May 21, 2011

Workshop Reminder and Mayberry Highlighted

This is a reminder that our next workshop is scheduled for Monday, May 23 at 6:15 in my studio.  I will highlight the Mayberry Workshop on the Go and working with the circle punch to make scallops, as well as working with the canvas badge buttons.  Here a couple of the layouts that I made with my workshop kit and Magic.

WOTG Layout:  Life is Good
Magic-Raising the Curtain
Berry Sweet 
I added chocolate buttons on this page.
Both of the layouts use the Token Alphabet.

Magic-Levitate
Also based on layout in the Idea Book on page 26.
I still need to add my title.

I added Kraft Borders on this on.  I also used the Splendid Day Stamp Set.
And the pages do line up.  It's the way I need to sit the pages to photograph them.

I hope you enjoyed a sneak peek at the layouts that will be highlighted on Monday evening.
I hope to have time to do a few more with the kit before the weekend is over, including one found on the back of the stickease.

No comments:

Post a Comment