Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Another Card for the Color Challenge

This one used the Mayberry paper pack.  I also used the previous challenge of grabbing a how to book and opening to a random page and making that card with my paper and stamps.  I used Originals to pick my card pattern and opened to page 91.  I used the Puzzle Backdrop pattern and the Springtime stamp set.  I still used honey and smoothie inks, but colored in my little chicks with the blending pen.  I also used the Mayberry paper to do some paper piecing.  I really liked how this one turned out. 


This shows how the umbrella is pop dotted on the front of the card.

All supplies are Close to My Heart:

Mayberry Paper Pack
Springtime Stamp Set
Originals How To Book
Honey, Smoothie and Chocolate inks
Blending Pen
Foam Tool (for sponging edges in chocolate)
Wooden Buttons
Natural Hemp
3d Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment