Saturday, August 29, 2009

Second project of September kit...Twitterpated

Hello everyone! I tried to get a better picture of the layout for September without much luck. If you double click on the layout, you can see the details better.


Onto the second layout that we will be completing at the workshop. Here is a picture (mine still needs a title, but I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer)...

Supplies used:

Twitterpated workshop kit, Dimensional Elements-In color: organic, natural hemp, chocolate and sweet leaf inks, 3-d foam tape

My title will go across the top left page and continue on the bottom right.

There is also some examples of cards that I am making up to post later this weekend. They are from the card workshop portion of this kit.

Watch my blog for a fun little contest that I am running in the month of September...I'll give you a hint...it has something to do with the cute little hedgehog stamp in the top left corner of this page (it comes in the stamp set for this kit).

Also, on Sept. 1, don't forget to join me on the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment