Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Coming in September for club


Here's a sneak peek for you...our September project (or at least part of it). This is not the best picture (I'm hoping to get a better one later today after school...If I can, I will post it). You can get your own kit, to make this great page and other great cards and layouts (I have more examples coming). The kit costs $29.95 USD and includes the following items: the Twitterpated Level 2 paper, a darling stamp set, a full color brochure for this layout and cards and the chocolate ribbon round. My club members will also add embossing to this layout (the brown branches on the chocolate brown paper). I have also used the newest Dimensional Elements and hemp for my example. This kit is available as of September 1. Contact me for more details.
(I also included a sneak peek of our new Work in Progress binder, also available for purchase Sept.1)



No comments:

Post a Comment