Sunday, September 13, 2015

Zoe Pocket Scrapbooking Kit ~ Welcome Guest Designer, Kathy Piere

I have a treat for you today!

I occasionally invite people to design projects for me to share using CTMH product.  I have invited Kathy Piere to design projects for me before.  See those projects here.

Today Kathy used my Zoe Pocket Scrapbooking Kit and came up with this gorgeous layout.


I just love how she designs her pages!
Thanks again Kathy for sharing this page with us!
You can find more from Kathy on her blog.
Be sure to check it out.

I have one more kit available for the Zoe Pocket Scrapbooking kit.  If you are interested, please contact me.  This kit contains Zoe papers, a full Zoe Complements pack, die cuts with stamped images and an assortment of product from the Zoe Assortment and Green Triangle Gems, as well as 12 inches of Coral Glimmer Trim.
See full contents here.
The kit is available for only $18 plus shipping.  And it is only available through me.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment