Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Typed Note and Just Sayin'


While looking at Typed Note and Just Sayin', I decided to take the shapes on the May 2015 SOTM: Just Sayin' and make an ice cream cone.  Yum!
And the perfect saying was found on Typed Note, the April 2015 SOTM.

To make the ice cream cone, I used the Cashmere and Saddle ink pads to make the cone out of the triangle by using the rock and roll technique.
For the ice cream, I stamped the circle in Lagoon ink and cut it in half.  I attached both on the white cardstock (cut 2.5x3.5).
I then added the sentiment which was found on this month's SOTM, Typed Note in Black ink.
I then matted in on a background cut from paper from the Blossom Paper Pack.
My final touch was sequins from the Oceanside and Coral Reef Sequins, as well as Black and Grey Epoxy Bubbles.

Hope you enjoyed this quick PL card created with 2 SOTMs: Typed Note (April) and Just Sayin' (May)!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment