Friday, April 3, 2015

So Much to Share....

 Yes!  Seasonal Expressions 2 is live!
You can shop it on my website anytime.

And don't forget these two gorgeous new Consultant kits.
I would love to have you join my team.
You get to chose from two fabulous kits when you sign up.

The Cardmakers Kit
  
The Scrapbookers Kit
Contact me for more info on becoming a Close to My Heart Consultant today or check it out on my website.

Check out the Deal of the Day promotion, running in the month of April on my website.
There's a different grab bag at a different price points each day, some with a value that is double what the grab bag costs, containing retired and current product.  In order to grab a grab bag, place one regular priced item in your cart and you are eligible for the Deal of the Day!
Check it out today!


And we can't forget our darling April Stamp of the Month: Typed Note.
This is one of my favorite Stamp of the Months this Idea Book!
Be sure to check it out!
Either buy it for $17.95 or buy it for only $5 with a $50 purchase (including grab bags)!
 

Thanks for stopping by!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment