Saturday, March 21, 2015

30 Day Coloring Challenge and Another Sneak Peek

I got to enjoy the company of some good friends today and spent my time making some projects with the new product coming on April 1st.

For this project, I worked with a hostess stamp.  I absolutely love the images on this stamp, but chose to try this out with the simple heart shape, as I would have to fussy cut the shape.


I colored with my pigment inks once again.
For this pocket card, I used twilight and lagoon for the blue hearts and gypsy and thistle for the purple heart.  
The shapes on this stamp set are formed with words, which adds to the beauty of this set.

Supplies used (all CTMH except Versafine ink):
Versafine ink
Whimsy Mini Pigment Pads Pack (Twilight is retired, but there are other blues to use in it's place)
Paper Bird Stamp Set (available 4-1-15 as a hostess reward)

I hope you enjoyed this quick little pocket scrapbooking card!

Be sure to check out all my sneak peeks this week!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment