Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Two New Ways to Join My Team

As I've said before, a fabulous perk of being a CTMH consultant is getting to see the new Idea Books early and then getting to order from them the month before they go live to customers, in order to play with new product and prep upcoming events.

This morning, I was able to place an order for some new product to prep some wonderful new workshops that I will be offering in August and beyond.

Do you want to join my team and get this same perk?

You can and you will receive a sampling of NEW product too.
And CTMH has made it even better by offering a kit geared to Scrapbookers and a different kit geared to Card Makers.
So you can pick a kit based on your interests.

For the Scrapbooker:


And the Card Maker:
 
Both kits are an incredible value at just $99!
Be sure to contact me for more information on how to join my team or visit my website to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment