Saturday, April 19, 2014

Some More PL Cards...


 
First up: the PL card I created from a sketch for PLCS

(Supplies used: CTMH- Black CS, Chevron Embossing Folder, Black Mini-Medley sequins.  Also used- Tim Holtz Distress Inks- Picked Raspberry and Chipped Sapphire, Watercolor paper, Technique Tuesday Stamp Set, White Embossing Powder, Versamark and Memento Inks)

and the sketch


Distress Ink Bleed Technique card


I made this card by first stamping my Tim Holtz stamp in 2 Distress Inks.  First, I used Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and then I dabbed Seedless Preserves Distress Ink over portions of my stamp image.  I then misted lightly with water and let the distress ink bleed on my white card.  Once it had bled, I heated it with my heat gun and then stamped directly over the first image in Black Memento Ink.  I then cut down that card and matted it on my Gypsy and Black Cardstock by CTMH.  I added the 2 Black melted Perler Beads to finish the card.

I hope you have a crafty day!  Thanks for stopping by!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment