Sunday, October 20, 2013

Becky Higgins Fall Themed Cards Layout

Here's a layout that I made this weekend with my new BH themed cards: Fall.
It's in my effort to start catching up on my older albums.



The lower right 4x6 on the left hand page was from the Seasons mini-kit
 (Becky Higgins Project Life)
All other PL cards were from the new Fall themed cards
(Becky Higgins Project Life)

I will be posting some pages using Becky Higgins new Zoo themed cards later this week.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a crafty day!
~Amy

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Love your layout! Sooooo tempted to start this, but need to figure it all out first...lol. :) You are inspiring me, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amie! While I still will do a regular scrapbooking layout for certain things, this type of scrapbooking just seems so much easier to get my pictures in an album and I still love how it looks! Glad I'm inspiring you!

      Delete