Monday, July 22, 2013

Quote Bubble Swap for Pocket scrapbooking pages


I made these fun swap cards before getting my CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge, but there are quote bubbles on there too, so I see myself making these a lot in the future.  
I love these for my pocket scrapbooking pages when I have a lot of journaling to do. 
The fun part about these is that when I die cut these, I made a shadow die cut too.
When putting them together, I decided to just add one staple to connect the two quote bubbles.
It's a perfect spot for more journaling or even some hidden journaling or a picture.

This method would also work on a scrapbook page.

I used AC Cardstock and cut it with a Die-Namics die from mftstamps.com
(Insert It-Speech Bubbles)
Washi was from a variety that I got, so I don't know which brand.

Thanks for looking and have a crafty day!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment