Thursday, July 18, 2013

More Swap Cards using CTMH

 This 3x4 card features the new Aug. SOTM: A Chocolate Affair.
I used Blush, Chocolate and White Daisy CS
I random stamped the chocolate image in chocolate/saddle inks.
I also used the CTMH scallop punch and the retired chocolate ribbon.
After putting it all together, I added 2 mocha opaques for the final touch in the corner.




Next, came my 3x4 swap card: At the Movies
I used the Artiste cartridge to cut the film strip out of Black CS.
I started by adding the movie reel washi down the side of the card
 (Freckled Fawn purchased through Scraptastic Club
I added the film cut from Artiste on the top and then stamped the sentiment in the middle.
(Stamp from previous Studio Calico stamp set by Blinks of Life)
Finally, I topped it off the movie reel print and cut from the Silhouette store.




For my Travel Swap, I made a 4x6 card, so that I could fit the map from Adventure USA stamp set.

I stamped the map and icons from Adventure USA in black ink on Kraft (sorry for the late night lighting on the photo)
I stamped the sentiment, Our Vacation (also from Adventure USA) in Ruby.
I added the washi at the bottom (sorry, don't know brand off hand) and then mounted it on my 4x6 Black CS and added two black sparkles.

Almost done with all my swaps.  In between working on swaps, I'm working on some fabulous projects coming up in the month of August for an Artbooking in August blog hops.  
There will be new artwork every week.

Thanks for looking & have a crafty day!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment