Sunday, July 14, 2013

A Few Pocket Scrapbooking Cards for Swaps...some with the help of the new CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge

 Made for a swap that coordinates with BH Honey Kit
*LOVE the hexagons that I can cut with Artbooking and as always, shimmer trim*

 I spy some new Laughing Lola paper used for this swap.
And the photo frame was cut using Artbooking too!
The theme for this swap is Purple.

 
And this final Swap was Disney.
I did use the retired stamp set Magic Adventures
and the black ribbon on bottom is from the Zippidee embellishments.

I really enjoyed making these cards to swap with others who enjoy scrapbooking with divided pockets.

In case anyone is wondering, the white frames were made with Die-Namics from My Favorite Things.  It was the Insta Frame die.
I'd had it for quite a bit and cut these out before getting my Artbooking cartridge.  I like how each frame is a little bit different, to give me variety.

And there are many other frames on Artbooking too.  Can't wait to add more of them to my album and layouts.

Thanks for looking and have a crafty day!
~Amy

2 comments: