Thursday, June 27, 2013

Another Couple Digital Cards from Kits at Pixels & Co.

The first is from the Endless Summer Kit.
I actually have the picture added and will just print out the whole card for my PL spread, but didn't include here because it includes other family members that don't want their picture public.


This series is for my son's soccer photos.  Their team colors are orange and black and I used the picture to get the right shade of orange.  
I will print the cards and then add the photos and slide into my divided page protector.


I used toolbox mists 9 from Pixels & Co and the sentiment is a digital stamps from Life 365, also at Pixels & Co

and one more made with toolbox mists 10

You can find these fabulous digital kits at Pixels & Co.

Thanks for looking and have a crafty day!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment