Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Flowering Bunch Projects

So I needed to make some Thank You cards for my daughter's two fabulous teachers.
I decided that I wanted to do a heat embossed resist with watercolors.

This is what I came up with using A Flowering Bunch (the June SOTM), peerless watercolor papers and white heat embossing powder.



I had so much fun with this stamp set and heat embossing that I made another card.
Instead of watercoloring, I used my mists and misted the heat embossing.
It's a journaling card for an upcoming Project Life layout.
 Products Used (CTMH unless stated):
A Flowering Bunch stamp set (June SOTM)
White Daisy/Black Cardstock
Versamark
Black Ink
Peerless Watercolor Papers (Studio Calico)
Waterbrush
White Daisy Embossing Powder
Enamel dots (Teresa Collins)
Black Glitter Tape
Mr. Huey neon mists (Studio Calico)

Purchase your June Stamp of the Month, A Flowering Bunch for only $17.95 or $5 with a $50 purchase.
Shop my website for this gorgeous stamp set.

Thanks for looking and have a crafty day!
~Amy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment