Thursday, May 9, 2013

One More Lifted from Class using CTMH Products



One more card lifted from Jennifer McGuire, but made with CTMH product.
This card is fun because you combine colors.
Once again, I used my leaf stamp.
I stamped in Ruby and Lagoon (at top and bottom).
I then filled in the sides with Honey and Pear on left side and Indian Corn Blue and Smokey Plum on the other (working around the card).
I then went back in and stamped each color between two colors.
(Ruby with Honey stamped over it, Honey with Pear stamped over it, etc.)
At the same time, I stamped over each original color to make it more vibrant.
So, for example, my orange is really Honey and Ruby combined.
Finally, I added the sentiment and the black circle to the center, matted on black and then pop dotted onto my white card base.

This was a fun card to make.
If you are local, look for it to be a card class coming soon.

Products used (all CTMH):
Inks: Ruby, Honey, Pear, Lagoon, Indian Corn Blue, Smokey Plum and Black
Stamps (retired): Harvest Happiness and A Little Everything (any leaf and sentiment would work)
Paper: Black, White Daisy
Non-CTMH: Ephiphany Shape setter and cap

Thanks for looking and have a crafty day!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment