Sunday, April 7, 2013

New Class over at Studio Calico: This is Me

Yes, it seems I am currently addicted to classes.

This is Me at Studio Calico
Mix It Up with Amy Tan at Two Peas in a Bucket
and later this month
His & Hers at Online Card Classes.

This 8x8 layout is one that I made for my This is Me class at Studio Calico.
It is taught by Lexi Bridges (love her!) and is focusing on making a scrapbook all about yourself.

I know for me, as a Mom, I spend hours making scrapbooks for my children and I might even show up in them here and there,
but it more about their stories and our family's stories.
But nothing really tells my children about me.
So I decided that this class would be perfect for me and might motivate me to get my story into a scrapbook that someday my children will hopefully love.

Here is my title page:


Made with the Project Life Kit from Simon Says Stamp, the class stamp set and yes, you are right if you spotted the CTMH painted milepost shapes.
The ink is outdoor denim pigment ink.

I am not a scrapbooker that scrapbooks a scrapbook with a certain color theme or paper theme.
To me, it's about the paper matching my pictures and mood.
And these papers did just that.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment