Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Card (for You've Got Mail class at Studio Calico)

I decided to take the You've Got Mail class at Studio Calico and I'm glad I did.  
Learning all sorts of new things.

Here's a birthday card I made for my daughter's upcoming birthday.

Simple, but sweet.


The cake is a class image.
The cake and candles are all colored with CTMH markers.
The stand is colored in with Copics (since I didn't have the right color in CTMH ones yet)
The cardstock is all CTMH and the 12 is from a package of Thickers.
I also added a Silver Shimmer Mist from Lindy's Stamp Gang over the top, but that didn't photograph very well.

I am hoping to make a few more like this for my stash.
It's so fun to color with our new markers!
And I can always use more birthday cards to have on hand :)

Thanks for looking and have a crafty day!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment