Saturday, January 12, 2013

Some More Journaling Cards (with a Sneak Peek at new product!)

Look what FedEx brought me this morning:


2 boxes of new goodies to play with.

Unfortunately, I didn't have much time to play, but I did create a few new Journaling Cards for my Pocket Scrapbook.



The only thing not CTMH here is the bases (except the one with Chevron, that's a White Daisy base and might be used to mount a picture on.).  I used Becky Higgins grid cards for this, because let's face it, when it comes to writing in a straight line on my journaling cards, the lines help.

I used one of the new papers from Later Sk8tr, new stamps set: the promo set, Sightseer, In the Background and the stamp set that comes with the new Art Canvas Kit.
I also accented the bottom 2 cards with the new Black shimmer trim and slate polka dot washi tape.
Can I just say how much I love my job and playing with the new product?

Remember, all the new product will be available to you on Feb. 1.  But in the meantime, don't forget about all the things on your wishlist that are retiring on Jan. 31 and the fabulous Whooo's Your Valentine? kit promo going on right now on my website or contact me to place an order.
And be sure to check back for more great ideas, both with old papers and stamps and new ones too.

Hope you enjoyed this little sneak peek.

Thanks for looking and have a crafty day!
~Amy

2 comments: