Thursday, January 10, 2013

Journaling cards for Project Life Scrapbooking

I put these cards together for a thank you for a customer who is also doing a Project Life Scrapbook.
Since she is using the Cobalt kit by Becky Higgins, I pulled some of that out of my stash and used my Close to My Heart Stamps and inks.


The first two are a preview of the February stamp of the month, Home Sweet Home and the third was stamped using the Whooo's Your Valentine? stamp set.

Remember, you can pick up your Whooo's Your Valentine kit for only $10 with a $35 purchase.
Be sure to shop my website at www.amymcvey.ctmh.com or contact me to get yours today.

I loved how these turned out and ended up making a set for me too.

Thanks for stopping by & have a crafty day!
~Amy

1 comment:

  1. I love these journaling cards! Seeing these really makes me want to get my stamps out and make me some! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete