Sunday, August 12, 2012

Some Studio J Layouts...including new Express Collections

The first two are from the new Express Collections in Studio J.
Just dragged and dropped my pictures and then added a tiny bit of journaling and they were done.  Doesn't get much easier than that.



This layout was created with theVictory kit and includes adding a picture in 2 photo wells
(bottom right)
I wanted a bigger picture of each of my kids and that's how I did it with this layout despite the fact that there was only room for one big picture.


Remember that there is still time to get your orders in to qualify for my Mystery Hostess party.
Your order will qualify you to be entered to win $25 in free hostess product.
You will get one entry for every $20 you spend on my website when you shop through my Mystery Hostess party link (found at the bottom right of my website). 
This party only goes through Aug. 15, so be sure to place your order today.

Also remember if you join my team in August, you not only get a great deal on your starter kit
($49 for the essentials kit and $99 for the masters kit),
but you can receive this tote for free (while supplies last)
As of yesterday, they were down to only 45% left on these fabulous totes.
If you interested in joining my team, be sure to contact me for details at clearlystamping@live.com
or sign up here on my website and start earning your fabulous Close to My Heart product with a discount today.  Whether you want to be a hobbyist or run an active business, 
I would love to have you join my team.

Thanks for looking and have a crafty day!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment