Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Little Pun Fun...

Good morning everyone!  Thought I would share a quick little card that I threw together last night using my Artiste cartridge and Pun Fun.  It also is a small peek at the new double stamp set coming your way for National Stamping Month.  You can purchase it starting on Aug. 15 and it will only be available through the end of Sept.  More details coming soon...


I cut the card and the band from the Artiste cartridge.
(The burlap ribbon is covering the band and the whole band comes off to open the card)
The sentiment is stamped in black pigment ink on another cut from the Artiste cartridge.
After the pigment ink dried, I colored the lemons with my watercolor pencils and then used my waterbrush.

Supplies used (All CTMH)

CTMH exclusive Artiste Cricut Cartridge
Pun Fun Stamp Set
It's Your Day Stamp Set (chevron pattern)
Watercolor Pencils
Waterbrush
Lagoon/White Daisy cardstock
Black Pigment Ink
Burlap Ribbon
Licorice Opaques
3D foam tape (to pop up sentiment on Burlap Ribbon)


Thanks for looking and have a crafty day!
And be sure to stop by later today for our fabulous New Product Blog Hop.
55 consultants sharing creative and inspiring creations using the new product!
Starts at 8 pm Central Time...
Hope you come back to join us...I can't wait to share my project!
~Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment