Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Do You Want to Earn FREE Product?

There's so many ways to do this during the month of June.



1) Buy 2 stamp sets in the month of June and get 1 stamp set of equal or lesser value  FREE.

(Stamp sets available for FREE include A, B, C, D, and E-size sets only. Customizable (K), Workshops on the Go™, Cricut® collection, and Stamp of the Month are not available as free sets)

Contact me or shop here now.



2) Be a hostess during the month of June and watch your sales soar during the month of June with this fabulous campaign!


My June hostesses will also receive an additional retired SOTM stamp set (brand new) in addition to their fabulous rewards when their party hits $150 in sales.
(you must book your show through me to take advantage of this offer)


Is your summer busy and you don't have time to book a show?
That's okay, I offer online gatherings also.
Your customers enjoy shopping from the comfort of their own homes and you still get all the great hostess benefits.


3)  Join my VIRTUAL hostess club.  I need 6 people to sign up to purchase at least $25 from my website for 6 months.

During one of the six months, you will be hostess and earn hostess rewards.
You can have non members place orders in your hostess month to increase your rewards.

Members would agree to place orders on my website under the Virtual Club tab by the 20th of each month.

Contact me if you are interested in any of the above!



No comments:

Post a Comment