Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My daughter's take on the SOTM

My daughter was getting her teacher appreciation gifts ready and wanted to create the card by herself.  She picked up my SOTM: Friendship Bouquet and went to work.

A little bit later, she showed me what she came up with.



And for her other teacher in slightly different colors due to favorite colors




Not too shabby for an 11 year old.

Thanks for looking!


Supplies (all CTMH):

White Daisy and Vanilla Cream CS (I believe...although the Vanilla Cream photographed closer to Colonial White)

May SOTM: Friendship Bouquet

Sunflower & Cotton Candy ink pads (first card)
Sunflower & Sunset ink pads (second card)


Sponge

Paper cutter

4 comments:

  1. Looks awesome. Good job Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did an awesome job! I love to see what next generation of scrappers and stampers are already creating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! She loves to do both with me, which I love because it's time spent together. Right now, she's creating a smash journal for a girl scouts project. Very often, she inspires my creativity!

      Delete
  3. She did an awesome job! I love to see what next generation of scrappers and stampers are already creating.

    ReplyDelete