Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Surprise Box for a Tween's Birthday

My daughter went to her friend's birthday party recently.  She got her a gift card, but wanted a way to dress it up and make it more like a present.  So I found this great video tutorial by a very creative lady named Frenchie here.

The outside of the surprise box


When you slide off the belly band, this is how it opens up.
{I erased the to and from to keep the girls' names private}
My daughter picked the inside stamp and insisted on lots of glitter for her friend.


Close up of spring


Inside of the box with the gift card inside {peeking out from behind the spring}


Supplies used (all CTMH):
Lucy paper pack
Card Puzzle stamp set
Good Times stamp set (retired)
Bone Folder
Scallop Punch
Spring
Waterbrush
Creme Brulee/Cotton Candy/Archival Black ink pads
Prisma glitter

Non-CTMH
Stickles (middle of flower...although I could have used my stardust glitz glitter gel, but I was all out)

Have a crafty day!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment