Monday, February 20, 2012

A Different Take on Cruisin'

Thank you to Deb for a wonderful gathering on Saturday.  It was such a great pleasure to meet all your friends and family and it was a lot of fun!

Here is the layout that I created for Deb's gathering.  She wanted to use the paper pack Cruisin' and I decided to create a layout that would be good for everyone.  Mine has the title Family Game Night, but could also be Family or Family Time or many others.


Supplies used (All CTMH):
Cruisin' Paper Pack
Black/Grey Wool/Twilight/Juniper CS
Imagine (Sweet Symphony)
Art Philosophy Cartridge (Title)
Bakers Twine
Black Ink Pad
Family Love Stamp Set

I hope you enjoyed my different take on the Cruisin Paper Pack.  I love this pack for travel pages, but it's also great to create non-travel pages too.

~Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment