Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Rock the Block: A Few More Days

                         There's a few more days to take advantage of this awesome promotion. 

                                          Here's a card that I made from the stamp set.


Supplies Used (All CTMH):
Rock the Block Stamp Set
Black/Lagoon/Sunset/White Daisy Cardstock
Archival Black Ink
Lagoon/Sunset Ink
Blending Pen
Clear Sparkles

I made the card is 4 1/2" square.

For the diagonal pattern, I stamped the diagonal stamp in archival black ink.
I used my blending brush to add the lagoon and sunset ink to this stamped image.
For the saying, I masked the border that comes around the saying.

Since I had been working with the {new} Stella paper pack and already had these colors on my table, I decided to carry them over to this card.

Hope you enjoyed seeing another project created from the Rock the Block promotion.
Get your own Rock the Block set here by purchasing $25 worth of product from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book.  You then qualify to purchase the Rock the Block set for only $15
(a savings of almost $30!)

~Amy





No comments:

Post a Comment