Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I Am Very Thankful for You

I am so very thankful for you…all my wonderful customers.  To show my gratitude, I’ve decided to have a Black Friday sale from now until Mon., Nov. 28.  You will need to email me your orders by Nov. 28 to be eligible for the free products.  Since this my personal sale, website orders will not be eligible for this sale. 

Spend up to $24.99 and get a round sponge (great for distressing.  I usually cut mine into 6 wedges and use for sponging edges on my projects.  Also great for sponging color onto Dimensional Elements.)

Spend $25 - $49.99 and get a CTMH Exclusive Inks Marker in your choice of color (please specify color).
Spend $50 - $74.99 and get a CTMH Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad or Reinker in your choice of color (please specify color).
Spend $75 – $99.99  and get a My Acrylix A or B size Stamp Set of your choice (please specify item # and name of stamp).
Spend $100 or more and get a My Acrylix C or D stamp set of your choice (please specify item # and name of the stamp).


Also remember, spend $25 in My Acrylix stamp sets and receive the Holiday Wishes stamp set for only $5
300385_179005022185245_107218809363867_374033_669627799_n Holiday Wishes stamps


Spend $50 and be eligible to purchase our Stamp of the Month: Cherish the Day for only $5

NovSOTM-Images


Click Here to email me your order.  Once I receive your order, I will send you an invoice for the total.  You can see items in detail at my website, but remember all orders must be sent in an email to me in order to qualify for the sale and must be sent by Nov. 28.


Now is a great time to shop and thank you again to all my wonderful customers…you are fabulous and I am truly grateful for you!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment