Friday, October 14, 2011

Another Mischief Card for Cricut Circle Challenge

Another Mischief creation (have I mentioned how I love this paper?) for a Cricut Circle Challenge.

The challenge: use the below sketch with 2 cricut image cuts.

I pulled out the Art Philosophy cartridge (okay, it was already in my machine...)
I cut the moon as the circle shape at 1.75".
I cut the tree at 3".
The sentiment is from the zip strip on one of the Mischief papers.


CTMH supplies used:
Mischief paper pack
Honey cardstock
Black ink
Art Philosophy Cartridge
Mischief WOTG stamp set
Fright Night stamp set

Thanks for looking!  I hope you enjoyed a little more Mischief!

~Amy


2 comments:

  1. Very spoooooky. I haven't seen this challenge before. Is it from the Cricut site? Thanks for sharing your clever take on it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda! It's actually a blogiversary challenge for Cricut Circle members on the Cricut Circle blog.

    ReplyDelete