Monday, August 22, 2011

Treat Bag Made from Cricut Card and a 3D Box and Tag

Today I had some time to get crafty.  I was able to create a treat bag from a cricut Art Philosophy card.  One cut and some score lines and I created this adorable little treat bag.  The roses were also cut from the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and the stamp came from one of the three sets in the bundle.  (The chocolate seashells were borrowed from my kids for photo purposes.)



And a simple 3D box and tag created with the Art Philosophy cartridge.  The stamp is from the Typeset Workshop on the Go kit.


Have I mentioned how much I love this cartridge?

These items will be part of my new Cricut Art Philosophy workshop.  I will also have a layout for you to create.  The cost will be $5 and the workshop will be held on Monday, Aug. 29 at 6:15 in my studio.
RSVP your spot today.



2 comments:

  1. really cute, I think I might make up a bunch of these for my litle grandson's lunches, so his Mom can add an extra surprise on special days from Nana. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! I'm inspired and can't wait for my CTMH Cricut cartridge to arrive. :-)

    ReplyDelete