Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July and a Ribbon Carousel Challenge

I want to wish all my American bloggers a very Happy 4th of July!  Celebrate safe today!

I created this card for the 4th and also for the Ribbon Carousel Challenge.  For this challenge, we were to create a 4th of July project and as always, use ribbon on our project.




I random stamped the background on the front of the card.
I used Stitched Together, Circle Together and Jubilation stamp sets on that background.
The twine came from the Ribbon Carousel.


Supplies used (All CTMH unless noted):
Cardstock: Cranberry, Moonstruck, White Daisy
Inks: Cranberry, Moonstruck
Stamp Sets: Stitched Together, Circle Together, Jubilation (June SOTM), A Little Everything
Other: Divine Twist-Blueberry, Divine Twist-Cherry (both from Ribbon Carousel)


 

2 comments:

  1. Great card!!! Love your background stamping! Thanks for playing at The Ribbon Carousel!

    ReplyDelete