Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Placing an Order

For all my customers, I will be placing an order on Friday.  If you are planning on attending upcoming workshops and crops, here is a list of items you will need to order:

July 11:  Workshop on the Go kit or paper pack ( I do recommend the kit, as it really helps take the layouts  to the next level)  Optional: Matching Stickease

July 18:  Reflections 8 from 1:  One paper packet of your choice (please let me know which one if you are using one from your stash).  Optional: Inks/Embellishments/Stamp sets that coordinate with your paper.  You are welcome to use mine, but if you think that you will take longer to create, you might want these on hand to finish layouts at home

July Crop:  Multi layout scrapbook pages workshop: One paper pack (please let me know which one as I will have to add the correct color cardstock to the workshop in addition to your paper packet.  These are paid for by the piece.)  Optional: Inks/Embellishments/Stamp sets that coordinate with your paper. You are welcome to use mine, but if you think that you will take longer to create, you might want these on hand to finish layouts at home


Please let me know if you would like to order any of these items on my Friday order.  As you can see, the cost of these workshops will be your supplies.  Crops may have slight additional cost, due to food and goodies.  Crop workshop participation is not necessary for crop attendance. 

Can't make a workshop date?  Get together 3 friends and yourself and I will be happy to schedule another workshop for your group.

No comments:

Post a Comment