Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day Paper Bag Card




A couple of you have asked about a paper bag card and what that looks like.
Here's the one that I did (based on a wonderful creation from the talented Annette Green).
I also used the Lucky paper pack and cased Annette's directions on how to make the card.
What I changed was the stamp set I used.
Since my children and I bought my husband a driving range punch card,
we made it into a golf theme with the retired Tee Time stamp set.
(Thanks Angie for the idea of keeping with the golf theme).
The two ribbons sticking out of the side include a tag.  Each of the kids wrote a personal message to their Dad.
Sorry for the sideways picture.
It was how the kids layed out gifts for Dad.

This one shows the inside of the card with the pocket in which Dad's gifts went.


Hope you enjoyed this sneak peek at our paper bag Father's Day card.
These were made at the last crop.

If you and a group of friends would like to learn how to make these with a different theme,
contact me to set up a workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment