Tuesday, May 24, 2011

You and Me Stamp Set: Graduation Card

Lots of graduation parties coming up this weekend, so I had to get busy on cards for the grads.  Our school colors are orange and black, so I used this color scheme and added grey to it also.

Front of the card:

Inside of the card: 
Supplies used: All Close to My Heart

Papers: Black Textured CS (retired), Grey Flannel CS, White Daisy CS
Inks: Grey Flannel (2nd Generation Stamping), Sunset (2nd Generation Stamping), Black
Stamps: You and Me (Exclusive to National Scrapbooking Month Kit, available through the end of May)
Other: Bitty Sparkles

2nd Generation Stamping is a great technique and one I use often to stamp an image in a more subtle way.
It is a simple technique that I find myself using often.
You simply ink your stamp like you would for normal stamping.
Stamp off on a scrap paper.
Do NOT reink your stamp.
Stamp a second time where you want to place your image on your project.
That is 2nd Generation Stamping.
I would love to see what you create with this wonderful technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment