Thursday, May 12, 2011

Be You Card and Two Cased Cards

I made a few cards the other day.  The first uses the Love Birds and the SOTM: Chairs to You stamp sets.


Supplies used:
Paper: Kraft CS
Stamps: Love Birds, Chairs to You (sentiment)
Inks: Brown Bag, Cranberry, Sweet Leaf
Markers: Cranberry, Sorbet (beaks), Sweet Leaf

I used the color combo from this challenge over at ColourQ.

I substituted our closest colors (which ended up being Kraft, Cranberry, Sweet Leaf and Sorbet).


I also cased a few cards from the very talented Lisa Stenz and Angela Tutton.

Lisa's card is the simple thank you card made from the stamp set in the NSD kit: You & Me.

I added the bitty sparkles to it.

Supplies used:
Paper: White Daisy CS
Stamps: You and Me, Card Chatter-Sympathy (sentiment)
Inks: Chocolate, Cotton Candy
Other: Bitty Sparkles

This card was created by Angela Tutton.

Supplies used:
Paper:  Bliss Paper Pack, Chocolate, Colonial White
Stamps: Rosy Regards, Card Chatter-Sympathy
Inks: Grey Flannel, Chocolate
Other: Licorice Opaques

I used up some of my stash for these cards.  Remember, that's the challenge for this week.
Use up some of your stash.  

No comments:

Post a Comment