Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Some of my Studio J Layouts

I thought since I was sharing the Studio J tutorials, I would share a couple more of my Studio J layouts.
Here are a couple from our most recent trip to Wisconsin Dells last year...


These are both done with the Splash Zone kit and some Magic layouts, available to Studio J members.
You don't need a membership to scrapbook with Studio J, but it does get you exclusive kits and patterns, free shipping on up to 20 layouts per month, free page protectors, discounted prices on your layouts and free jpegs of each of your layouts.
If you like Studio J, contact me so we can figure out if a membership is right for you.
Studio J can be accessed through my website at www.amymcvey.myctmh.com
Hope you enjoyed this peek at Studio J.

No comments:

Post a Comment