Sunday, March 27, 2011

FB Contest with Prize

I am holding a contest to kick off my new Facebook page.  "Like" me on facebook and then send your friends and family that are interested in scrapbooking and cardmaking to "like" me too.  Make sure they write on my wall who sent them because the person that gets the most people to "like" my page gets a $20 gift certificate from me, redeemable through me.  This contest runs until April 10, 2011, so spread the word.

You can find my facebook page here .

Also, remember to do a challenge from the month of March and submit pictures of your completed entry to me and be entered in a raffle.  The winner will get to choose from my basket of prizes.  Every submission is an entry, so enter more than once to increase your chances.  The contest ends on March 31, so hurry up and enter today.

No comments:

Post a Comment