Thursday, March 3, 2011

Best Stamps on the Block Constant Campaign

First, I'd like to welcome Angie Brown to my team!  

Next, I'd like to tell you about the great promotion going on right now for the month of March...
Best Stamps on the Block

Spend $25 on any My Acrylix Stamp Sets in our Idea Book and get an Acrilyx Block for free.
You can choose either the 3x3 or the 2 1/2x 6 block size.

(Offer valid March 1–31, 2011. Limit one free My Acrylix® block per order per customer. Qualifying stamp purchases include A-, B-, C-, D-, and E-size stamp sets, including Stamp of the Month sets purchased at full price or at a discount. K-size stamp sets, Stamp of the Month sets earned for free, and Workshops on the Go™ kits are excluded. Close To My Heart reserves the right to substitue a block of a similar size or price.)

What a great deal.

Contact me or shop on my website to take advantage of this great offer today.

No comments:

Post a Comment