Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kraft Cards Cased

Last night while I was helping my son with some homework, I was able to re-create some cards that I had seen from some very creative CTMH consultants...

I made all of them into birthday cards.

Paper Lantern Birthday Cards:


These were cased from the fabulous Vicki Wizniuk.

The supplies (all CTMH):

Paper: Kraft, White Daisy CS
Inks:  Desert Sand, Black, Cranberry, Pacifica
Stamps: Paper Lantern, Card Chatter-Birthday
Other: Micro-tip Scissors, 3D Foam Tape, Desert Sand Marker


Fanfare Ice Cream Card :
(also a H2H Challenge)


This fabulous card was created by the very creative Lisa Stenz .

The supplies (all CTMH):

Paper: Kraft, White Daisy CS, Cotton Candy CS, Lagoon CS
Inks: White Daisy Pigment Ink, Cotton Candy, Lagoon, Cocoa
Stamps: Fanfare (from the Fanfare WOTG), Card Chatter-Birthday, Noted Backgrounds (retired)
Other: Craft Heater, 3D Foam Tape, Micro-tip Scissors

Since this card used the White Daisy Pigment Ink, I did use the craft setter to help it dry faster.
I used Noted Backgrounds, not realizing it was retired until after I had finished the card.
If you are in the area, this would be a great card to make at a crop and using my stamp set.
If you are making it at home, I would substitute another background stamp.
The white pigment ink shows up beautifully on the Kraft paper.

I hope you enjoyed peeking at some ideas for birthday cards, almost all product from the current Idea book.
I especially love the Kraft paper that CTMH added.
So many possibilities.
What can you do with the Kraft paper?
Feel free to share any ideas you have.


No comments:

Post a Comment